Welcome to Smart Roadster ownership...

This is the history of my Smart Roadster to the present day, that will be constantly updated with information that you will hopefully find useful and informative throughout your Roadster ownership... enjoy ;-)

Thursday 19 July 2007

The Begining

Feb 2007...

Having sold a Smart Roadster Bluewave Coupe 6 months ago Modified by Smartarse Design) and regretting it terribly it was time to get another roadster, and sharpish...

I found it on Piston Heads advertised at £7,000. It had been advertised for two days so I called offered £6,500 and settled on £6,600!

This is what I got;


Jack Black Roadster Coupe
54 Plate
5,300 miles
Sprots Pack
16" Spikeline Alloy Wheels
Intrrument Pods
Paddle Shift

Jack Black Triden Cell

Picked it up from Chesterfield completely standard, just what I wanted...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible beauty Roadster!!